Wednesday 18 May 2011

Tuesday Gifts









My first drop yesterday was this stripey dress with white buttons. I balanced this on a new little ledge I'd found on the staircase




second I snuck this citrusy coloured geometric scarf into the changing rooms of Next on Bond Street. (This meant I had to try some clothes on at the same time, never a chore.)





Next this little dress in a tree, I'll have to go back and check the name of the street. Or if you found it and want to email me a picture, let me know where it was!






This sky blue and white patterned dress outside Yorkshire Bank, just near the Kath Kidston shop. I should have got a close up shot of the print on this dress really, it's very nice indeed.








Final one for the day - this veloury type blue top with a flower. I left this outside a pub...next to a bus stop....sort of near Primark on the other side of the road. I really must start noting down more precise locations!

No comments:

Post a Comment