Thursday 26 May 2011

Replies replies

The first response I'm reporting here has a bit of a twist, because I actually took the photo myself. This is because Louise, who found my white and red knitted waistcoat, had been into the Woolgather show several times to say that she didn't have access to a camera and internet to send a picture, but still wanted to signal that she had found the garment.

Luckily I happened to be in on Wednesday when Louise came in, she didn't have the waistcoat with her so I asked her to write her name and what she'd found, and hold it up so I could take a picture and document her involvement.

Thank you Louise! x







The second response to report today is from the finder of a floaty nightie I left by The Ship pub. From this I'd say it had an interesting night! Thanks to Zane for sending me the photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment